idnewsnetwork.com – Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows, released by Microsoft. Support for Windows 10 development is increasingly being prioritized. Especially now, that updates to Windows 7 have been stopped.
The available features in Windows 10 really spoil its users now. Especially this operating system can run linux command bases.
For those of you who really want to get Windows 10 for free with an official license. See the tutorial below.
I have tried this trick in the following tips are tips for upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro.
- Make sure your PC or laptop is installed Windows 7 Pro SP1 or it could be Windows 7 Home SP1 with an official license. In this experiment, I am using Windows 7 Pro SP1 activated 2 with OEM Dell products, because my PC is indeed from Dell.
- Please visit the following page: Download Media Creation Tools
- After the download is successful. Please run the application and follow the instructions provided.
- Make sure the internet network connection is stable for upgrading. In my experience with a 10Mbps connection it takes 1.5 – 2 hours. I’m in Indonesia, it’s too slow here.
- After upgrading, open the security menu and check activation. Then automatically your Windows has been activated with an official license.
For the record, many fail to upgrade because the license that is activated with DAZ is not suitable. For example, if a Dell PC but registration does not match the Dell OEM.
It should be noted, that if you have a Windows 7 or 8 Home license. You can only update to Windows 10 Home, while Windows 7 or 8 Pro can only be updated.
Upgrading using this media creation tool is not intended for the general consumer, but it still works for many people.